Voting Ended April 20
Thank you to everyone who voted for infrastructure projects to improve Ward 1! Voting is now closed. The results are being verified and tallied. Stay tuned for Councillor Johnson and PBAC to announce successful projects.
Voting Starts March 27
Councillor Johnson and PBAC have been hard at work preparing the final list of Ward 1 infrastructure projects for you to vote on!
2017 voting runs March 27- April 20th.
Project Voting – Where
You can vote either online at this site or on paper at the following locations:
- Westdale Library, 955 King St W,
- Locke St. Library, 285 Locke St S,
- Ryerson Recreation Centre, 251 Duke St,
- Mustard Seed Co-op, 460 York Blvd.
- Dalewood Recreation Centre, 1150 Main St W.
- Emerson Barber Shop, 116 Emerson St.
- Union Market, McMaster Student Centre, 1280 Main St. W (McMaster)
Community Workshop a Success
PBAC hosted a Community Workshop on February 15, 2017 at Melrose United Church, 86 Homewood Avenue.
One of the goals of the workshop was to provide information about how the shortlist is achieved, while seeking input to consolidate similar and related ideas into single, stronger projects for the final ballot.
There was great discussion, and attendees provided excellent feedback! Well done to all who attended.